Wednesday, September 15, 2010


TO ALL THE PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZER FANS WHO WROTE TO ME:


Friends ---- thank you all for your very kind words and for having taken time to write to me after I posted the blog below with observations about Greg Oden. I appreciate your interest in what I have to say and I am also grateful for the many suggestions for future blogs. Be patient with me and check back every now and then because I do intend to respond to the great questions and suggestions you made.


In the meanwhile I have attached an old --- VERY OLD --- photo of me during a game with Jacksonville University. This image has special importance to me --- not only because it proves that once upon a time I could actually jump --- but because my father always kept a copy of this newspaper photo on his refrigerator at his home in Chipley, Florida.


Once again --- you all made me feel great. Thanks for sharing your time and your thoughts with me.


Best regards to all ---


A-Train